Thursday, March 22, 2007

How do I fill my days here in Brisbane

During the week, my days are quite similar. Before school I usually have a skype-phone with Toon, so we stay in 'online touch', and I get to hear all the latest news from Belgium. Afterwards I mostly have to run to school, because saying goodbye to my dearest boyfriend isnt my best point! I have class until 2.30pm and afterwards we (me and the French friends a.o.) usualy head to Southbank, to play some volleybal, have a swim, chill on the beach, do stupid, ...
Tired but satisfied we return to the city, where we buy some food for the evening. We mostly cook at my appartment, because its the best situated and well-equiped. In the evening we have a drink and on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday we mostly go out.

In the weekend I use the opportunity to travel a little bit... The first week I went on a surfingtrip to the Gold Coast on Saturday and I visited Byron Bay on Sunday. I'll tell you more about the weekend the next time I get back to you ... Its time for my appointment with the hardworking agency!
Bye guys, mmmmwwwaaaah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're so sweet !!
ik voel dat een oplossing voor het probleem om de hoek wacht.
Geniet maar van het weekje vakantie , de uitgelezen kans om op expeditie te trekken.
Ik mis je !
xxxx
toon

ps: mn zusje waggelt idd al een beetje hihi

evi said...

Yep beezje, miss ya toooo! Wacht maar tot 'k thuis ben...!
Hopelijk komt er nog een oplossing, en anders is het Brisbane... T is ook nog geen drama é ... Kzit toch nog steeds in Australie en bovendien heeft brisbane het beste klimaat van Australie...
Sunny side up!!
Veel liefs vo mijn hartedief mmmwaaahh